Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ginger Fur

I had no idea this was an option.

This blonde monkey has the life I envy. If I could eat trees, throw feces, and look this fabulous doing it, I would in a heartbeat. The sad thing is, this baby will lose his lovely ginger hue as he gets older, but will most likely continue to eat leaves and throw his poo. Two out of three ain't bad, but life as a brunette shit-chucker has left me sad and lonely. I guess I am a bit of a f*ckwit.

Here is the thing: I had to fire three people today. I did this quite easily. Yet, I had trouble telling the receptionist that the lunch menu was unacceptable. My heart raced. My voice cracked. I was a wreck. "I can't eat this...uh...food." But telling people: "Your services are no longer required," was effortless. This is the difference between me and my monkey friend. His leaves are edible. Mine are not. We both fling shit with flair though....

I envy you, Ginger. I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home