Sunday, October 02, 2005

Glass

My grandmother gave me this fabulous pair of shoes, so I made a plan: I would buy a bustier, have my hair done, get off work, and go dancing. I might not look like much on a Tuesday afternoon, but come the weekend I clean up pretty good. Saturday night arrived, with some fancy dress ball. I could hardly breathe in that bustier but my tits had never looked lovelier. For the occasion I wore that pair of fabulous glass shoes; I struck them against a stone getting out of the car; they said "clink," and were broken.

Which necessitated a new plan. I didn't have one. So I went home, took off the goddamn bustier and went to bed.

That's when I learned: no one walks around on glass. If someone gives you a pair of glass shoes, don't get excited: it means they expect you to stay home and still stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home