Friday, October 21, 2005

Ms. Kate Does It Again...FINALLY

Saviour Onassis, prolific messiah that he is, has been chiding me about my paltry showing here on G2S. After all, it was my idea, and then I go and spend all my time on other stuff, like keeping the job I've got and trying to position myself so I can eventually get a new one. And now, when I finally post something, it's just a link to a really long article about Kate Bush! Yeah, Kate has a new album coming out, only 12 years after the last one. Shocked scientists have gathered around her, trying to figure out why it would take a genius like Ms. Bush so long to complete another album, but I have an explanation: obviously, the girl was busy!

Let's just hope this long-awaited album is as full of flavor and protein as little Itebero's palm nuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saviour Onassis said...

Finally, BUSH NEWS that is worth reading about!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home